A refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or a natural disaster. The major nations of the world are currently dealing with a tremendous amount of refugees flooding into their countries from several war-torn and disaster-torn areas.
Rubric For Rating Blog Posts
4) Exceptional- The blog post is focused and coherently integrates examples with explanations or analysis. The post demonstrates awareness of its own limitations or implications, and it considers multiple perspectives when appropriate. The entry reflects in-depth engagement with the topic.
3) Satisfactory- The blog post is reasonably focused, and explanations or analysis are mostly based on examples or other evidence. Fewer connections are made between ideas, and though new insights are offered, they are not fully developed. The post reflects moderate engagement with the topic.
2) Underdeveloped- The blog post is mostly description or summary, without consideration of alternative perspectives, and few connections are made between ideas. The post reflects passing engagement with the topic.
1) Limited- The blog post is unfocused, or simply rehashes previous comments, and displays no evidence of student engagement with the topic.
0) No Credit- The blog post is missing or consists of one or two disconnected sentences.