Today's blog is all about learning to research current events and how to cross reference the stories available online to assess and verify the validity of a breaking story.
There are six ways you can tell if your website is credible.
It can be challenging to determine whether a website you’re using is credible, but here are a few things to look for:
Steps to accomplish today's QUIZ GRADE!
1. Research a current event article and post a one paragraph (5 sentence) which gives a description of the story being covered.
2. Include the hyperlink to the article at the bottom of the paragraph.
3. Use APA Citation Generator to give citation for this initial source (this will help you determine the authenticity of the web source by checking on the details from the website).
4. Include two additional links to sources which either confirm or deny the article being discussed.
5. Provide a second paragraph in which you give your response and reflection to the story you chose.
6. Respond to at least one other students posting to give your opinion on their article.